PA is Ready! 2018 Grantmaking LaunchDate: Apr 4 2018, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar is designed to orient prospective PA is Ready! grant applicants with the information they need to submit a successful PA is Ready! grant application. During the webinar, members of this year’s Grantmaking Committee will discuss:
- The 2018 funding framework to understand the types of projects PA is Ready! will fund this year
- This year’s timeline for application submission and review
- The 2018 grant judging criteria
- Dates for the regional trainings for our new Enforcement Resistance Initiative. Attendance is required for all Enforcement Resistance grantees.
- Grantee reporting and other requirements
This webinar will be conducted via Zoom, a video conferencing platform. Registration is required! You will receive the necessary information to join the webinar following registration.