- About Us
- Our Work
- Advocacy & Organizing
- Civic Engagement
- Capacity Building & Leadership Development
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Get Involved
Become A Member
PICC is a membership coalition working to improve the quality of life for immigrants, migrants and refugees in our region. Broad membership shows support for the issues and annual dues help to support the organization.
PICC Members participate in:
- Building collective power to address the issues impacting our communities
- Learning about policy and immigration issues affecting your community
- Developing leadership skills
- Defending and advocating for the rights of community members
More about membership:
- Annual dues are modest. Organizations pay $50 - $300 per year depending on your budget size. Individual membership starts at $25 per year.
- Members pay a reduced rate for PICC trainings.
- Organizational members can also vote on policy decisions and for Board members.
- Read our full membership agreement
We encourage you to join PICC. If dues are a barrier, please contact us to discuss alternatives.
To learn more about PICC member organizations, please go to our members page.