PICC works to build the capacity of member organizations, particularly community-led grassroots groups, through coordinating regular trainings and developing community education materials.
Training Topics Include:
- Community Navigator Training Series
- Modeled after the CIRI National Community Navigator Training, the PA is Ready! Community Navigator Training is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to assist with with a variety of immigration services, including comprehensive legal screenings, citizenship applications, and deportation defense packets.
- Are You Eligible? Immigrant Access to Healthcare
- Comprehensive training on how to identify and determine eligibility for health care services under the ACA and how to apply for key health programs. This training is intended for community workers and educators, advocates, case managers, social service and health care providers, and anyone who assists the immigrant community to access needed health care services.
- Organizing 101
- Deportation Defense: Organizing to Protect Your Community
- Building Electoral Power for Immigrant Communities
Contact Judy Kim for more information: email@example.com