Shut Down Berks Toolkit
Pennsylvania is currently home to the Berks County Immigrant Prison (BCRC), it was previously one of three detention centers for immigrant families, where children as young as two-weeks-old have been incarcerated. Since January 2022, ICE and the Biden administration have been incarcerating immigrant women as young as 18 years old. Detention is always violent, unjust and cruel, tell President and his administration to permanently #ShutDownBerks and release all women incarcerated at this prison.
Take Action! Download the attached materials and take action today!
- Action #1: Make a Call (or two)
- Action #2: Write a Letter or Send an Email
- Action #3: Sign the Petition
- Action#4: Send a Message on Social Media
- Action#5: Send a Video Message
- Action #6: Organize a Local Event
- Action #7: Support the Campaign