Know Your Rights
What You Can Do Now:
- Make a plan. Educate yourself on your rights, and talk to your family about what you’ll do if ICE comes to your home.
- Attend a local Know Your Rights Session and invite everyone you know!
- Download resources to help educate your community!
- Raids Rapid Response Toolkit: English and Español
- Home Raids resources from the Immigrant Defense Project
- Easy-to-use English & Español infographics from United We Dream
- Helpful resources and tips on talking to children about immigration enforcement by the New York Immgration Coalition.
- Know Your Rights Cards in multiple languages by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center.
- Report raids to the United We Dream Hotline: 1-844-363-1423.
- You can also volunteer for the hotline! English/Spanish volunteers needed.
- Talk to a trusted attorney or accredited representative to discuss your legal options.
- Do NOT open the door if ICE comes to your house.
- Do NOT carry any fake ID’s, foreign passports, or false documents with you.
- Do NOT sign anything without asking to speak with a lawyer first.
- Memorize a trusted immigration attorney’s phone number.
- Know your rights_bilingual UFW
- KYR Role Play Final
- Know Your Rights Card_Tagalog
- Tus Derechos_Spanish
- Know Your Rights Card_Tongan
- Know Your Rights Card_English
- Know Your Rights Card_Chinese
- Know Your Rights Card_Spanish
- Know Your Rights Card_Nepali
- Know Your Rights Card_Arabic
- Know Your Rights Card_Bengali
- Know Your Rights Card_Burmese
- Know Your Rights Card_Gujarati
- Know Your Rights Card_Karen
- Know Your Rights Card_Khemer
- Know Your Rights Card_Urdu
- Know Your Rights Card_Vietnamese