Pittsburgh Community Navigator Training SeriesDate: Nov 27 2017, 6:00 pm
From November 27-December 9, PICC will be hosting an in-person training series for Community Navigators. Navigators will receive specialized training to provide quality immigration services for their communities in an empowering and effective ways. The schedule is below- please see the registration page for locations and more details. Interpretation and childcare will be available. Please register by Nov. 20th and contact Alicia at email@example.com with any questions.
- 11/27: Orientation for Community Navigators
- 11/28: Overview of Immigration Law
- 12/2: Eligibility Screening & Citizenship
- 12/6: Presentation & Training Skills
- 12/9: Know Your Rights & Deportation Defense