We are excited to invite you to the fifth annual Pennsylvania Immigrant and Refugee Rights Convening!
As we continue to face an extreme anti-immigrant agenda at the federal level, it is more important than ever to build local coalitions and partnerships to defend our communities and fight for the policies we need. This Convening will bring together members of the immigrant and refugee communities, grassroots organizations, advocates, and allies from across Pennsylvania, and will include workshops, networking sessions, and opportunities to meet with legislators to educate them on issues important to immigrant and refugee communities.
Event details, workshops, and speakers will be added to the 2020 Convening website as they are confirmed.
Topics to be covered include:
- Strategies to fight for pro-immigrant policies in challenging political times
- Building political and electoral power for immigrant and refugee communities
- Community-based strategies to resist and defend against increased enforcement
Register by April 24, 2020 for an early-registration discount.
- General Registration – $110.00
- PICC Member Rate – $80.00
- General Registration – Sunday Only – $90.00
- General Registration – Advocacy Day Only – $15.00
- Community Member/Youth Rate – $45.00