Know Your Rights
What You Can Do Now:
- Make a plan. Educate yourself on your rights, and talk to your family about what you’ll do if ICE comes to your home.
- Attend a local Know Your Rights Session and invite everyone you know!
- Download resources to help educate your community!
- Raids Rapid Response Toolkit: English and Español
- Home Raids resources from the Immigrant Defense Project
- Easy-to-use infographics in lots of languages from United We Dream
- “Know Your Rights to Defend Your Rights” handbook from Mijente
- Helpful resources and tips on talking to children about immigration enforcement by the New York Immigration Coalition
- ACLU Immigrants’ Rights Resource Page
- Know Your Rights Cards in multiple languages by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- FIRM Digital Toolkit in English and Spanish
- Talk to a trusted attorney or accredited representative to discuss your legal options.
- Do NOT open the door if ICE comes to your house.
- Do NOT carry any fake ID’s, foreign passports, or false documents with you.
- Do NOT sign anything without asking to speak with a lawyer first.
- Memorize a trusted immigration attorney’s phone number.
- Know your rights_bilingual UFW
- KYR Role Play Final
- Tus Derechos_Spanish
- Know Your Rights Card_English
- Know Your Rights Card_Nepali
- Know Your Rights Card_Arabic
- Know Your Rights Card_Bengali
- Know Your Rights Card_Burmese
- Know Your Rights Card_Gujarati
- Know Your Rights Card_Karen
- Know Your Rights Card_Khemer
- Know Your Rights Card_Urdu
- Know Your Rights Card_Vietnamese