PA is Ready! Application Forms
PA is Ready! is currently accepting applications for its 2018-2019 Grants Cycle! Prospective applications are encouraged to become familiarised with all PA is Ready! principals, guidelines, and requirements in our 2018 handbook prior to submitting an application.
To be eligible to apply for and receive a grant through PA is Ready! each organization named in an application must meet the criteria below.
- The organization has 501(c)3 status or a fiscal sponsor
- The organization follows The Philadelphia Foundation Non-Discrimination Policy
- The organization demonstrates a commitment to:
- Community engagement
- Building leadership of immigrant and refugee communities in advocacy and service projects
- Creating long-term change through its work
- Collaborating and sharing information with fellow organizations
- Upholding PA is Ready! Goals and Principles in all work funded through PA is Ready!
- Actively participating in PA is Ready!
- The organization has demonstrated expertise and experience:
- Community-Based Organization has demonstrated roots within the community they purport to serve
- Legal Service Provider has demonstrated experience with providing immigration services
- Technical Support Organization has demonstrated expertise in the project area
- All projects must be based in Pennsylvania and intend to serve residents of Pennsylvania
A final application must include:
- PA is Ready! Grant Cover Sheet
- Please indicate the type of project
- Please indicate the total amount requested and allocation between organizations
- Completed Application Form
- Completed PA is Ready! Budget Form
- Supporting documents for organizations applying as a 501(c)(3)
- Most recent IRS Form 990 or financial audit
- List of Board of Directors
- Annual Budget for current fiscal year
- 501(c)(3) letter
- Fiscally sponsored organizations must submit 501(c)(3) letter for sponsoring organization and list of the advisory board or organizational leadership
Applicants are encouraged to submit a draft application prior to 5:00 pm on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 to the Statewide Coordinator to ensure that the project qualifies for funding and the final application has the best chance possible to be funded. Once submitted, the draft application will be reviewed and the Statewide Coordinator will communicate feedback. Submitting a draft application does not guarantee that your proposal will be funded. Final applications are due at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
Please submit all applications via email with the subject line “PA is Ready! Application” to Carlos Adolfo Gonzalez at: email@example.com.