PICC conducts interactive, participatory trainings to teach service providers, community members and advocates the skills that they need to serve their communities and access needed services.
Topics include access to health care and public benefits, understanding citizenship, crime prevention and victim's assistance, communications, and immigrant leadership development. Manuals are also available outside of the training sessions.
- Are You Eligible? Immigrant Access to Health Care
- Are you Eligible? Immigrant Access to Public Benefits
- Community Training on Citizenship
- Communications: Messaging & Media
- Crime Prevention and Victim's Assistance
- Immigrant Leadership Development Training Series: Developing Immigrant Leaders for a More Just and Welcoming Pennsylvania. Learn about Immigrant rights, building coalitions, understanding the law making process, communications, civic engagement and voter mobilization.
For more information about PICC trainings, manuals and educational opportunities contact Susan Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project was created with seed funding from the Patricia Kind Family Foundation.