- About Us
- Our Work
- Advocacy & Organizing
- Civic Engagement
- Capacity Building & Leadership Development
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Get Involved
As a coalition of organizations across the state, with a small staff, much of our work relies on community members across the state. There are many ways to be invovled with PICC's work. Click on the links below to find out more:
- Becoming a member: Individuals and organizations can become PICC members.
- Volunteering: Volunteers can participate in voter registration at a citizenship ceremony for one day or participate in the ongoing work of a commitee.
- Donating: Support immigrant rights in Pennsylvania by giving!
- Participating in Advocacy: Check out our events calendar for the latest way to be involved.
- Sign up for E-News: Sign up to receive periodic announcements, legislative updates and action alerts from PICC. Read past newsletters!