PICC members are a broad base of organizations who share PICC’s mission and values. Our members include: community groups, social, health and legal service providers, unions, advocacy organizations, and faith communities. PICC seeks to ensure geographic, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity among its members. To learn more about PICC member organizations, please go to our members page.
PICC seeks to establish mutually beneficial and transparent relationships with member organizations. For-profit organizations may not be members of PICC but are invited to be PICC supporters. Elected officials and government representatives may participate in PICC activities and taskforces as guests; membership and Board participation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Partisan organizations may not be members of PICC.
Criteria and Process for Organizational Membership
- Agree with and support PICC’s Mission and Values
- Schedule an interview with PICC’s Executive Director
- Sign and return this membership application to PICC
- Pay annual dues based on a sliding-scale according to size of organization’s operating budget
Members can renew their annual dues via check or online.
- Serve in planning committee for summer youth convening
- monthly youth calls and organizing spaces to learn new skills
- PICC training’s at your schools, work place or community
- Support setting up a PICC Youth Organizing Club in your school and community
- Participate in selecting 2-3 representatives to attend PICC’s membership meetings and in organizational decision making on behalf of youth constituency
- Participate in electing 2 youth members to serve in PICC’s board
- Serve in PICC’s board
- Networking and connecting with organizations and youth statewide who share commitment to PICC’s mission and values
- Reduced rates to special events, workshops and trainings
PICC encourages and welcomes immigrants and allies to become PICC Sustainers by signing up to give a monthly donation to PICC. PICC Sustainers are crucial to ensuring we have the resources to quickly respond to changing policies and needs of immigrant communities. PICC Sustainers qualify for all membership discounts on PICC trainings and events.